A downloadable game for Windows
"Balanced Diet" is a simple puzzle game that uses the Leap Motion controller to allow a player to control a food tray and challenges them to catch and balance food items!
- 7 food items including: oranges, sandwiches, coffee, and milk
- 8 levels (some quite difficult!)
- The version we submitted has a bug in which the square sandwiches were blue! So we're uploading a revised version for people who want to play with properly coloured sandwiches.
- Second update. Adding contributors file.
- This game is based on the stacking game from Wario Ware Smooth Moves for Nintendo Wii. (That game is awesome!)
- It was made over a weekend for the Leap Motion / IndieCade 3D Jam. Thanks to Off Peak Games, James Strauss, and Matt Stentiford for jamming with us!
Balanced Diet was created by:
- Nick Lowe
- Chris Parkin
- Liam Poli
- Matt Stentiford
- James Strauss
- Minh Tran
We couldn't have gotten here without the help of:
- Jayden Beveridge
- Jack Casey
- Viet Nguyen
This game contains sounds effects from: